You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lightning and power surges can permanently ruin your electronic equipment. Changes in voltage cause lockups and loss of work. This unit will protect your equipment from the threat of bad power. The Personal SurgeArrest series offers affordable surge protection ideal for small office and home equipment such as home PCs, printers and modems.
SurgeArrest's components such as MOVs and Thermal fuse ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC's SurgeArrest products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Catastrophic Event Protection
- Lightning and Surge Protection
- Protection Working Indicator
- Site wiring fault indicator
- Number of Outlets: 7
- Surge Energy Capacity: 240 Joules
- LEDs: Protection indicator
- LEDs: Site Wiring Fault
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
- Dimensions: 2.10" x 7.25" x 12.75"
- Weight: 2.10 lbs.
|Dealer Warranty||DOA 7 days|