You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Cat. 6 Gigabit Crossover Adaptor Converts Any Standard Ethernet Cable to a Crossover Cable. Network Two Computers Together Without a Hub, or Join Two Hubs Together Without The Need for a "Crossover" Cable. Great for Starting a Home Network.
- Converts any standard Ethernet cable to a crossover cable.
- Carry fewer cables and save space
- Handy for network maintenance and testing
- Small, very portable, easy to use
- Compatible with Gigabit and 10/100 Ethernet
- Great for starting a home network.
- Network two computers together without a hub
- Join two hubs together without the need for a “crossover” cable.
- Molded hybrid casing providing both male and female jacks.
- Small, convenient, and economical for network technicians.
- Color-coded for quick recognition
|Manufacturer Part Number||CROSSOVER-5|
|Dealer Warranty||DOA 7 days|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|