You have no items in your shopping cart.
If you need to add more serial ports to your computer or have a motherboard that doesnt support legacy devices, this card is for you. This gives you two RS-232 serial port on the back of your desktop PC, allowing you to use your external modem, POS equipment, PDA sync device, GPS, and more!
This card installs quickly and easily into one of your computer motherboard's available PCI slots. Simply slide it in and you're good to go!
- 16650 UART with 16-byte transmit/receive FIFO buffers
- OS Support: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Type slot: 32-bit PCI bus
- Port type: two DB9 RS232 serial port
- Conforms to PCI v2.1 Plug and Play
- Full support for DOS / Windows based software
- Improves I/O access speed up to 8 times faster than ISA. Reduces CPU load and improves system performance dramatically
- Solves ISA slot expansion limits and adds fast PCI serial interface to your system
- IRQ sharing feature eliminates IRQ conflicts
- Two high speed 16650 UART serial ports (9-pin) support baud rates up to 460Kbps
- Built-in 16-byte FIFO buffers dramatically increase data transmit/receive speed, especially under Windows multitasking environment
|Dealer Warranty||90 days|
|Item Packaging||Retail Box|