You have no items in your shopping cart.
Gear up for the SuperSpeed USB revolution and add the new 5Gb/s bus to your desktop computer. The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCIe add-in card occupies one PCI Express slot (x1) and has a pair of USB 3.0 ports on the back.
- Supports PCI Express Base Specification Revision 2.0
- Single-line (x1) PCI Express throughput rate up to 5Gb/s
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0
- Compliant with xHCI (Extensible Host Controller Interface)
- Specifications Revision 0.95
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, 2.0, and 1.1 devices.
- Support USB data transfer rate of 1.5/12/480/4800Mbps.
- Expands two external USB 3.0 Super-Speed ports on the system. Each USB port supplies maximum +5V/900mA power output to USB device.
- Build-in power connector for receiving extra power supply from system.
- Hot-Swap feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system.
- Driver support for Windows XP/Vista/7
- Certified by CE, FCC, RoHS, and Microsoft WQHL approval.
|Data Transfer Rate||
|USB 3.0 Controller||
|Manufacturer Part Number||AK-PCIE2U3|
|Dealer Warranty||DOA 7 days|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Item Packaging||Retail Box|