You have no items in your shopping cart.
Seagate is committed to Minimizing the impact of our products and operations on the environment. We have implemented production efficiency measures, such as replacing or renovating less-efficient equipment, resulting in a 20 percent increase in production efficiency on a per-hard-drive basis. In just six months this delivered a savings of 158.93 million kWh, or enough energy to power nearly 15,000 U.S. homes for one year. Seagate also has deployed aggressive waste minimization and recycling programs in facilities worldwide. The Barracuda product family complies with the Restriction of Hazardous Substance (RoHS) directive that limits the use of hazardous materials in electronic goods.
- Sustainable technology for a green world:
- Typically 70 percent or more of the materials used to build the drive is recycled.
- Complies with the RoHS directive
- 12th generation of the world’s most popular desktop hard drive
- Ships with the most reliable and proven perpendicular magnetic recording technology
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST500DM002|
|Dealer Warranty||DOA 7 days|
|Manufacturer Warranty||2 years|