You have no items in your shopping cart.
ADSL2/2+ Ethernet Modem Router with 4-Port Switch TD-8840T is a 2-in-1 device that combines the functions of a DSL modem and 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet router, brings you high-speed Internet connectivity to a home or small office. With our TD-8840T, you can easily create a wired network to share your high-speed Internet connection, documents, photos, music with up to four computers or devices.
Supporting the latest ADSL2/2+ standards, the TD-8840T provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach form your Internet Service Provider's (ISP) Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM). Unlike a dial-up Internet service, the TD-8840T can get the DSL connection always on so that you don't have to wait to access the web. Besides the high-speed internet connection, this device also supports TR-069, which can automatically updates the firmware and other setting when they become available from your ISP.
The TD-8840T includes a built-in QoS engine that helps prioritize Internet traffic to enable smooth Internet phone calls (VoIP) and lag-free online gaming. In addition, this device includes Dual Active Firewalls (Packet filtering and NAT) to help protect your network from potential attacks from across the Internet. Setting up the TD-8840T is simple since it automatically detects your DSL settings to quickly establish a connection to the Internet.
With the function of Application Filter, you can easily set Allow or Deny for applications such as ICQ, MSN, YMSG and Real Audio/Video. If you select Allow, the router will accept the application; if you select Deny, the router will forbid the application. This is useful for home users and small office.
- Access a high-speed DSL Internet connection
- Up to 24Mbps downstream speed
- Supports Annex M, which can double upstream data rates
- Built-in switch connects four local PCs directly, and daisy-chain out to more hubs and switches as your network grows
- QoS prioritization based on ToS, DSCP, 802.1p
- Triple Active Firewalls: SPI, NAT and Packet Filter
- Supports DHCP, Universal Plug-and-Play (UPnP), and includes a user-friendly Setup Wizard which takes you through configuring your network, step by step
- Administer and Upgrade the Router Remotely over the Internet
|Manufacturer Part Number||TD-8840T|
|Dealer Warranty||DOA 7 days|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Item Packaging||Retail Box|