You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dazzle Video Creator Platinum HD from Pinnacle is a hardware/software package that converts video from any analog or digital device – whether an old VCR, a camcorder, or a gaming console – with either an S-Video or composite video (RCA) output. That means most video devices from the past 20 years.
The keystone of the package is the Dazzle USB capture device, with an RCA composite video input, an S-Video input, stereo analog audio inputs, and a USB 2.0 output. If you've got a free USB 2.0 input on your Windows computer and some free hard drive space, you can use the Dazzle device to start capturing video to your computer, so you can edit it with the included software and share it just about any digital way you can imagine – to YouTube, on DVD, or to files that are compatible with iPods, Sony PSP, or Microsoft Xbox.
And don't stop at mere editing. Pinnacle Studio HD version 15 software helps you create multi-stream video effects and apply pre-defined themes with ease. It includes 1800 effects and titles, so you can customize and personalize your refreshed video just about any way you can imagine. The Windows software package also helps you create DVD menus. The included Hollywood FX (volumes 1-3) adds another 1000 professional-level transitions and effects, removing any last, lingering limits on your creativity.
- Composite video (1x RCA)
- Stereo analog audio (2x RCA)
- S-Video (1x mini-DIN)
- AVCHD*, DVD (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW, dual layer), S-VCD, Video CD (VCD)
- Apple iPod, Sony PSP/PS3, Nintendo Wii, Microsoft Xbox compatible formats
- YouTube HD
- DV, HDV, AVI, DivX*, RealVideo 8, WMV, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4*, Flash, 3GP*, WAV, MP3*, QuickTime MOV, DivX Plus MKV*
- Dolby Digital 2-channel audio
*Requires free online product activation
- Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP2), Windows XP (SP3)
- Intel Core Duo 1.8 GHz, Core i3, or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ 2.0 GHz or higher
- Intel Core 2 Quad 2.66 GHz, Intel Core i5 or i7 1.06 GHz or higher required for AVCHD*
- 1 GB system memory recommended, 2 GB required for AVCHD*
- DirectX 9 or 10 compatible graphics card with 64 MB (128 MB or higher recommended)
- Graphics card with 256 MB required for HD and AVCHD*
- DirectX 9 or higher compatible sound card
- 3.2 GB of disk space
- DVD-ROM drive to install software
- Free USB 2.0 port
|Manufacturer Part Number||9900-65208-00|
|Dealer Warranty||DOA 7 days|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 year|
|Item Packaging||Retail Box|