You have no items in your shopping cart.
Lead your team of elite commandoes on a variety of
Commandos 3: Destination Berlin is a game of real-time tactics that places
you in command of an elite unit of Special Forces behind enemy lines. From the
shores of France to the heart of the Third Reich, strike fast from land or sea
with your small squad of guerrilla fighters, infiltrating hostile territories
and conducting raids to disrupt the German war machine.
Prepare to take the Commandos on their deadliest mission yet, as you venture deep into enemy territory across three extensive campaigns. From the frozen ruins of Stalingrad, through to the forests of central Europe, and onto the beaches of Normandy, your men must use their skills to confuse and defeat the enemy. These men are the best the Allies have - are you prepared to lead them? Take your team of six elite Commandos through 3 varied campaigns - each one vital to the outcome of WWII. Completely new environments and dynamic mission objectives will keep your squad on their toes!
An all-new tutorial system will make sure that you and your men are fully trained and ready for action. For the first time ever in the Commandos series up to 12 players can engage in deathmatch and cooperative multiplayer combat.
- Commandos 3 Destination Berlin is the third installment in Pyro Studio’s legendary tactical strategy series, which has sold more than three million copies worldwide.
- Historical WWII campaigns: engage the enemy across Europe, from the Eastern front of Stalingrad, to the Gestapo Headquarters in Berlin, to the D-Day assault on Omaha Beach, each offering unique tactical situations.
- Multiple paths to victory: prepare your commandos for a variety of strategies as enemy bombing raids lay waste to environments, requiring you to change your tactics and approach.
- Guerrilla warfare: utilize ambush tactics, stealth, sabotage, and demolitions to disrupt enemy advances.
- Multiplayer combat: test your skills head-to-head with up to 8 other players via LAN and Internet.
- Improved accessibility: Commandos 3: Destination Berlin features more detailed, smaller maps providing more action-orientated missions that form part of an overall campaign. A strong narrative drives the story via cinematic briefing screens.
Mission: Eliminate Nazi support within the area and take the beach!
This is the situation: an enormous Allied force has gathered for the final push into France. More than 7000 ships 150,000 men wait off the coast of England for the order to initiate Operation Overlord. The destinations of this assault are the beaches of Normandy; codenamed Utah, Omaha, Gold, Juno and Sword. It is imperative to the Allied cause that the troops stationed there are in no position to reinforce the Nazi's defense of the beaches.
Mission: Prevent this train from reaching Nazi territory.
The Franco-German border has been one of the most contended regions during this war, and even more so during the last few years. Many convoys have had to cross "the line" in order to transport weapons, troops, and supplies, giving it vital logistical value in pursuing any military action. The Nazis, because of their retreat from strongly defended areas, have strengthened their forces in the small town of Saint Avold, where they are loading a train with all of the works of art they have looted during their stay in France.
Mission: Defend the life of Allied General Franklin O'Donnell, at all costs.
A city of questionable strategic interest, Stalingrad was once the most fiercely guarded of Russian feudal kingdoms. However, it is now a city besieged by Nazi troops. They seek to take control of the city, and as a result control one of Russia's most powerful industrial centers. During this campaign, there will be bloody guerilla actions, some "all out attack", and some covert in which snipers may play the main role. This is an important time, a meeting of the Allied High Command must be held...
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, 2000, XP (Admin rights required)
- Pentium III 700MHz (or Athlon equivalent)
- 256MB of RAM
- 32MB DirectX 9 compatible 3D graphics card (nVidia GeForoce or Ati Radeon Chipset)
- Windows 98SE, 2000, XP compatible sound card (100% DirectX 9 compatible)
- 4X CD-ROM Drive
- 2GB free disk space
- 100% Windows 98SE, 2000, XP compatible mouse and keyboard
- Pentium 4.2.0 GHz (or Athlon equivalent)
- 512MB of RAM
- 128MB GeForce 4ti or ATI Radeon 9xxx equivalent
- Pentium III 1.0 GHz (or Athlon equivalent)
- 256MB of RAM
- 64MB GeForce or ATI Radeon equivalent graphics
- LAN, ADSL or Cable Modem connection
|Manufacturer Part Number||SCOM3PUS00|
|Item Packaging||DVD Box|