You have no items in your shopping cart.
In the war on terror, there are no second chances!
The Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six franchise, hailed for its immersive single-player and multi-player experiences, continues with Lockdown as Team Rainbow, the world’s premier counter-terrorist unit, is called on to fight a deadly bio-terrorism threat. The crisis takes Rainbow into new territory and new situations, as for the first time the hunter becomes the hunted.
You lead Team Rainbow, the world's most elite counter-terrorist unit, as they are called into action and unfamiliar territory to battle a bio-terrorist threat. Stakes escalate as they are personally targeted by an evil terrorist organization. Used to protecting the lives of others, Team Rainbow must now embark on a mission to fight and save some of their own.
Change in story and mission composition: Rainbow faces independent terrorist threats tied together by one common element - the Legion virus. Rainbow must determine the connection between the terrorist threats and the virus. Enhanced tactical gameplay allows you to immerse yourself in tense close-quarter combat, where split-second decisions mean the difference between life and death. Superior multiplayer experience: Lockdown has the total multiplayer experience, including a revolutionary Class-Based mode where players choose from four specialized operative classes, each with unique gameplay advantages.
Includes advanced weapons and equipment: Complete your mission with all of the tools of the trade including new items like lock fusers, laser trip mines, and the deadly virus grenades. Rainbow Six Lockdown PC provides nine maps including three new "classic" Rainbow maps voted on by the fans. Tension-building sound effects (creaking floorboards, whispers and hostages begging for their lives) hint at a threat around every corner.
Rainbow Six Lockdown has increased visuals: All levels contain increased visuals, accomplished by increasing resolution of textures and increasing polygon counts. In addition, lighting of spaces dramatically improves the visuals of the game. Enjoy all new user interface includes new radar element added to in the in game HUD - part of the motion sensor vision mode.
They've got a man-made virus capable of killing millions. You have the
world's best counter-terrorist operatives. Ready for Lockdown?
Enhanced Tactical Experience
- Deadlier enemies with improved tactics require quick and intense decision making.
- Hostages that must be navigated through the level and accounted for during firefights. Keep them safe and get them out alive!
- “Class Style” gameplay for multiplayer, allowing more specialization
- Multiplayer reward system
- New “Free-for-all” game type
- The return of 3 classic maps – 747, Mint, and Bunkers
- Re-imagined missions, more challenging than ever before
- Revamped Rivalry Mode: Rainbow vs. Mercenaries, battling over three different objective types simultaneously. No two Rivalry matches play out exactly the same way!
- Enemy use of lock fusers in single-player gameplay presents new challenges to the player
- Laser trip mines, virus grenades and C4 explosives add new options to the multiplayer arsenal
- 20 new weapons – 42 overall
- 6 brand new weapons never seen before in a Rainbow game
- Customize your weapon to suit your style of play: silencers, scopes, red-dot sights, hi-cap magazines.
- Windows 2000 and XP (only)
- 1.5 GHz Pentium IV or AMD Athlon" equivalent or better processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 64 MB AGP or PCI DirectX 9.0c-compliant video card supporting pixel shaders and vertex shaders (see supported list*)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 compliant (EAX recommended; PC audio solution containing Dolby Digital Live required for Dolby Digital audio)
- DirectX 9.0 (included on disc)
- 12X CD-ROM (8X DVD-ROM recommended)
- 7 GB Hard Drive Space
- Peripherals: Keyboard, Mouse, Microphone (not included), Logitech G15 keyboard
- Monitor capable of 1024x768 resolution at 60 MHz
- Multiplayer: Broadband with 64 Kbps upstream (128 Kbps recommended)
* Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI RADEON 8500/9000/X families NVIDIA GeForce" 3/4/FX/6/7 families (GeForce 4 MX cards are NOT supported). Laptop models of these cards may work but are not considered supported.
|Manufacturer Part Number||682059|