You have no items in your shopping cart.
The Essential Interactive Guide To Your Family's
Based on the best-selling medical guide - American Medical Association Family Medical Guide - this fully interactive program is a comprehensive, easy-to-use reference.
With easy-to-understand explanations of diseases and disorders, practical advice about preventive health care, and AMA-approved interactive diagnostic symptom charts.
- 99 Gender-Specific Symptom Charts
- Emergency First Aid Instructions
- Color Diagrams of Anatomy
- Over 800 In-Depth Articles
- Glossary of Over 700 Over-the-Counter and Prescription Drugs
- More than 650 Diseases and Disorders Defined
- Over 150 Health and Wellness Tips
Where Does It Hurt?
The easy question-and-answer format of the symptom flowcharts take you from symptoms to diagnosis and puts quick, reliable advice at your fingertips.
Be Smart. Be Prepared.
Detailed lists of life-saving techniques, quick actions to take, and what to do in an emergency, could mean all the difference in the world to you or a loved one.
Exercise Common Sense
Clear illustrations and in-depth articles provide thorough information on health, nutrition and wellness.
- Windows 98/Me/XP
- 16MB RAM
- 640x480 pixel 256 color screen display
- 8-Bit Sound Card
- CD-ROM Drive
- Loudspeakers or Headphones
|Brand||Dorling Kindersley Multimedia (DK)|
|Item Packaging||DVD Box|