You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frights! Camera! Mystery!
Sooby-Doo has gone Hollywood! Action! The head of Grizzly Studios rolls out the red carpet for Scooby-Doo and the gang as they head to Hollywood to appear in a movie based on their adventures! The plot thickens when a ghostly "Headless Stuntman" wreaks havoc at the studio scaring away all the actors and causing mayhem. Help Mystery, Inc. discover the identity of the culprit before the studio is closed for good!
- Research Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Deductive Reasoning
- Problem Solving Skills
- 6 Fun-Filled Activities - Search different movie sets to find clues.
- 3 Levels of Challenge Turn up the Excitement
- Spooky (Easy)
- Spookier (Medium)
- Spooktacular (Difficult)
- Solve Multiple Mysteries - Uncover new clue and different villains each time you play.
- Groovy Goodies - Printable activities continue the fun away from the computer.
- Movie Making Mayhem - Movie production at Grizzly Studios has been stopped. Who is behind the mischief?
- Screams on the Silver Screen - Search every set and sound stage. There are clues everywhere.
- A Creepy Cast of Characters - Investigate each suspect to find the identity of the Headless Stuntman.
- Get Ready for a Close-Up - Hunt for ways to earn Scooby Snacks and uncover more clues.
- Windows 2000 SP 4, XP (Home and Pro) SP2, Vista
- Pentium IV 1.8 GHz processor or faster
- 200 MB free Hard Disk space
- 512 MB of available RAM
- 16 CD-ROM drive or faster
- DirectX 8.1 compatible or higher 16-bit color monitor capable of 800 x 600 resolution
- Video Card with 4 MB of Video RAM
- DirectX 8.1 compatible or higher Sound Card