You have no items in your shopping cart.
3 Award Winning Tom Clancy Games!
Engage in the definitive action collection in Tom Clancy's Chronicles! Command Team Rainbow in a heroic effort to stop a madman and unravel a doomsday plot all around the world in Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. In Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, you use the most advanced technology on the front lines and in the battle throughout Eastern Europe. Become Sam Fisher, a top secret specialist agent, who goes where no one dares in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Game of the Year, 2001
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield
Command an elite, multinational squad of special operatives against a hidden terrorist force. In Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield, the third installment to the wildly popular Rainbow Six series, Team RAINBOW faces the hidden global forces of a new and secretive foe. Command RAINBOW in a race against time, in locations ranging from England, Norway, the Caribbean islands, and Rio de Janeiro during Carnival, to stop a madman and his doomsday plot. An elite force at your control!
- Pick your team members, assembled from the best counter-terrorism and military units from around the world. Then outfit them with the right armor, weapons, and high-technology equipment for the mission at hand.
- After equipping your team, plot out the assault of the target area on the map interface. Lay out a plan for each squad to maximize surprise, stealth, and safety.
- After all the planning – execute! In first-person mode, lead one squad or control all three through different radio commands and signals. Enter and clear a room of terrorists, rescue hostages, defuse bombs, and recover vital intelligence to help you in later missions.
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon
Eastern Europe, 2008 - War has broken out on the borders of Russia and the fate of the world hangs in the balance. That's when the call goes out for the Ghosts - and elite handful of specially trained Green Berets, armed with the latest technology and trained to use the deadliest weapons. Their mission: Spearhead the way for a NATO peacekeeping force, and keep the lid on the conflict before it mushrooms...literally.
- Drop into the most realistic gameplay ever - water soaks through uniforms, tanks shake the ground and tracers scream overhead.
- Feel the ear-splitting eruptions of authentic combat sound effects.
- Execute covert warfare in this free-fire zones of real world locations.
- Show no fear in the face of vicious fire fights, nail-biting recon missions and daring rescues behind enemy lines.
- Take command of your special forces team with pinpoint accuracy - all from a simple command interface.
- Engage the deadliest AI enemies yet - angry, merciless and meticulously designed to take out you and your team.
- 15 single-player missions
- 5 dedicate multiplayer maps
- Standard and special-issue weapons like the M16A2, the M4 carbine and the AT-4 anti-tank rocket launcher.
- Latest battlefield technology: prototype weapons like the OICW.
- Integrated battlefield computer lets you specify 9 different Rules of Engagement at any time.
- Up to 36 players via multiplayer on broadband or LAN
- Multiplayer modes include Hamburger Hill, Search and Rescue, Last Man
Standing and Sharpshooter.
You along have the Fifth Freedom: the right to spy, steal, destroy, and
assassinate to ensure that American freedoms are protected. If captured, your
government will disavow any knowledge of your existence. Soviet Republic
of Georgia 3.10.2004. Two undercover CIA agents, covertly monitoring the
activities of a rogue political faction, vanish suddenly. Fearing the situation
may be a precursor to further aggression by the rogue state, a secret NSA
sub-agency activates Splinter Cell operative Sam Fisher to infiltrate and
investigate. You are Sam Fisher. Execute your mission with extreme
precision. Exit without a trace. You are a Splinter Cell.
- 9 pulse-pounding stealth missions from the world of Tom Clancy
- Utilize prototype weapons and equipment
- Featuring Michael Ironside as the voice of Sam Fisher
- Featuring music by The Crystal Method
- Enter a world of espionage powered by incredible visual effects
- Force enemies to cooperate or use them as human shields
- Complete missions in multiple ways, according to your style of play
- Windows 2000, XP
- 800 MHz Pentium III or AMD Athlon processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 1.5 GB Hard Drive space
- DirectX 8.1
- 32 MB Video Card - color settings must be set to True Color (32-bit)
- Splinter Cell supports the following graphic cards: Nvidia GeForce2 Ti/Ultra/Pro/GTS/MX400/MX Nvidia GeForce3 family Nvidia GeForce4 family Matrox Parhelia ATI Radeon 8500/9000/9500/9700
- DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card
- 2X DVD-ROM drive
|Manufacturer Part Number||15530|